- Senior artist with 20 years of game production experience.
- Strong traditional art background.
- Excellent eye for detail, color, value, lighting, and composition.
- Solid understanding of production art processes and pipelines.
- Provides problem solving techniques to next-gen asset creation.
- Responsible mentoring of junior art team members.
- Effectively collaborates with production team groups.
- Strong work ethic, self motivated, passionate.
- Quixel Suite
- Unreal Engine
Sony SOE - San Diego, CA Sr. Environment Artist 2008 - Present
Planetside 2 (PC,PS4)
- Established visual quality bar by creating key environment art ranging from large POI Structures to small props.
- As a Sr. Environment Artist I contributed to the development and improvement of junior artists process, workflow, tools, visual quality, and technical standards.
- Took ownership of our games POI Super Structures
The Agency (PC,PS3)
- Produced high quality environment levels including, pre-visualization, concepting, level layout, propping, textures, additional geometry, and lighting.
- Responsible for maintaining environment level team production tasks, quality level, artistic critique, asset creation techniques, and outsource management.
Ledgends of Norrath (PC)
- Created illustrations for online collectible card game
ArenaNet - Bellevue, WA Prop Artist 2006 - 2007
Guild Wars Nightfall (PC
Guild Wars Eye of the North (PC)
- Created environment props including, concept, modeling, and texturing.
THQ - Kirkland, WA Sr. Environment Artist 2004 - 2006
Evil Dead Regeneration (Xbox, PS2, PC)
- Took ownership of environment levels including, pre-visualization concepting, level layout, propping, textures, geometry, and lighting.
- Pre-visual development including, environment and game prototype concepting.
Beep Industries - Kirkland, WA Sr. Environment Artist 2001 - 2003
Voodoo Vince (Xbox)
- Created whimsical platform environments including, modeling, texturing, level layout, and lighting.
Humongous Entertainment - Bothell, WA Environment Artist 2000 - 2001
Backyard Basketball (PC)
Cavedog Entertainment - Bothell, WA 2D/3D Artist 1998 - 2000
Amen (PC, Unreleased)
Elysium (PC, Unreleased)
Lobotomy Software - Redmond, WA 2D Artist 1995 - 1998
Powerslave (PC, Saturn, Playstation)
Duke Nukem (Saturn)
Apogee Software West - Redmond, WA 2D Artist 1994 - 1994
Art Center College of Design - Pasadena, CA 1989 - 1992
Illustration Major, Graduated with a BFA
Cornish College of the Arts - Seattle, WA 1987 - 1988
Fine Arts Major